Our Counter-Terrorism program is designed for field agents responsible for the security of high-value individuals or places. We offer special training designed to fit the needs of individual security agencies. Skill training includes self-defense through the practice of Krav Maga, threat analysis and stress management under situations of extreme pressure. Our participants will be trained to identify threats in open as well as crowded environments and special focus is placed on crowd dynamics and evacuation procedures.
This program has achieved wide success both in Israel and around the world. It has been used to train special units of the military and police forces in the United States, China and Europe.
Our program is taught in an professional manner and includes extensive simulations to help reinforce applicable skills and techniques.
Program Training Involves:
- Combination of theoretical studies and physical training
- Analysis of different operational environments
- Understanding social clues that reveal intent
- Personal self-defense techniques
- Identifying with threshold situations and knowing when to take action
- Using weapons in crowded spaces
- Stress and adrenaline management
- Dealing with the effects of prolonged tension on the job
We offer regular and compact versions of our Security Training programs and any of the following specializations can be added to our selection of standard courses:
- Firearm training
- Advanced Krav Maga
- Emergency First Aid
- Offensive Driving Techniques (not available in compact programs).
- Survival Training (not available in compact programs).