- Application form
- Medical form or letter from your physician proving physical and mental health.
- Letter of recommendation (including contact information for the person recommending you).
*A deposit of $250 is required with the application. (This is included as part of the tuition fee).
*Please send all forms to the e-mail or address below.
The program cost is $9,650 per semester:
- Living expenses: Rent (property tax, water, electricity, gas, cable, internet), meal plan (planned for 3 meals a day)
- Travel expenses: costs of transportation, trip costs, and any overnight expenses (hotel, guest house, etc.), meals provided during travel.
- Insurance – both medical and general.
- Krav Maga programming, seminars, and Hebrew courses.
- Use of campus facilities (gym, swimming pool, etc.).
Masa Grants & Scholarships:
Masa Israel provides grants and scholarships for those who are eligible. To find out if you qualify and to apply, please visit: www.masaisrael.org.
For information on additional scholarship resources, please click here: http://www.masaisrael.org/Masa/English/Programs/Other+funding+resources/?ProgId=581
All cancellations and withdrawals must be submitted in writing to our office. The effective date is the date that our office receives the written notice.
Tuition is fully refundable up until 2 months prior to the program’s start date.
75% refund will be given for cancellation less than 2 months prior to the program’s start date.
50% refund will be given for cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to the program’s start date.
25% refund will be given for cancellation less than one week prior to the program’s start date.
There will be no refund for cancellation after the program start
Krav Maga Israel
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: Huhit 2 Lehavim, Israel 85338